visit website:

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First time organizing and putting on a show


With two weeks to plan, it was a big project to take on but I knew that it would be a good learning experience. With nine vendors, Cafe Metropolitain was open during the first sunny Sundays in a long time. Along with graduation season, not much traffic was happening around Capitol Hill. Some vendors were upset and some were understand and some acutally had fun. I felt like I fell hard on my face but, with support from friends and a great business partner, I know that future shows will be even bigger and better.

Thanks again to all the vendors that participated and all the people that helped put on the first Capitol Hill Arts and Crafts Sale @ Cafe Metropolitain.

See ya next time!

Yolanda and me at the sale.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Art shows are so much work & take a ton of energy. I applaud you for taking it on & making it happen. & I'm looking forward to Sunday!
    Ania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ania! I appreciate the encouragement. I look foward to meeting you this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete