visit website:

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Seattle Square and artfire.com

In addition to the two August shows that I am participating in, I will be a reoccurring artist at the Seattle Square market that runs until the end of September. This market is new to the Seattle scene and happens every Saturday in Pioneer Square. From what I've seen on their Facebook fan page, it looks like I'll have a great time there and hopefully will make some sales. Come check me out on these dates:

July 31
August 7
August 21
September 4
September 18
September 25

Artfire.com is also a new avenue of online selling that a fellow artist suggested. Very similar to etsy.com, this up and coming site is another great place to check out handmade treasures on the web. Since I've been so busy with participating in fairs, I haven't had much time to dedicate towards my two online shops. However, upon listing my first Formal Collection bag on artfire.com, I immediately got a an email from a fan who happens to be a local chiropractor on Capitol Hill. One of his patient came in with a Formal bag and he loved the idea. He contacted me through artfire.com to request a messenger bag made from his own ties. This request reminded me that not to long ago, I met a fellow artist who requested the same item so now I have two messenger bags to design and make.

As the summer winds down, I will be in full effect making custom orders, more bags, and created new collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment