visit website:

Monday, October 28, 2013

Current collections expand from inspiration and demand

My two current collections, Checker and Formal, have been doing great. A demand for different styles/sizes motivated me to make more within each collection. After taking some professional photos for catalogs and the website, I realized that each bag should be little more special. I decided to start naming bags after the people that have inspired, supported, and motivated me. More collections are still in works but here are my current collections.

Checker Collection: The Crissie and Kim.
Checker Collection: The Crissie, the first Trizanh bag. 
Checker Collection: The Kim, a smaller crossbody bag.
Formal Collection:
Upcycled ties and dress shirts make these bags truly one of a kind.

Formal Collection: The Ryo, larger bag with an adjustable strap.
Formal Collection: The Yolanda, a clutch with a cuff link closure.
Formal Collection: The Yolanda, beautiful and classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment